1. 'The Little Village Bakery' - Tilly Tennant
I recently read this novel and really loved it. Not as much bakery-related writing as I initially had hoped, but still a brilliant read!
2. 'When Only Cupcakes Will Do' - Daisy James
Another lovely read, one all about cupcakes!
3. 'The Plumberry School of Comfort Food' - Cathy Bramley
Cathy Bramley is one of my favourite authors of the moment and I'm pretty sure a lot of baking fans will really enjoy this book as much as I did.
4. 'Meet Me at the Cupcake Cafe' - Jenny Colgan
Another great read all about a simply wonderful cupcake cafe!
5. 'The Mysterious Bakery on Rue De Paris' - Evie Gaughan
Great for fans of French baking/food; really enjoyed this read as well.
6. 'The Chocolate Apothecary' - Josephine Moon
Perfect for fans of chocolate and great writing in general; Josephine Moon really is quite an amazing author!
7. 'The Heavenly Italian Ice Cream Shop' - Abby Clements
All about yummy Italian ice cream...!
8. 'The Cake Shop in the Garden' - Carole Matthews
With an actual quote from Mary Berry on the front cover, what better recommendation could we get?!
Another one I haven't picked up myself yet, but have read some great reviews and look forward to reading it!