1. 'The Secrets of Happiness' - Lucy Diamond
I love Lucy Diamond's novels; her stories never disappoint and always make me smile, so they're the perfect summer holiday reads.
2. 'Always the Bridesmaid' - Lindsey Kelk
I'm a big fan of Lindsey Kelk's writing and I can't believe I still haven't read 'Always the Bridesmaid'... Definitely at the top of my list for books to read this summer!
3. 'The Little Shop of Happy Ever After' - Jenny Colgan
I've loved the description of 'The Little Shop of Happy Ever After' ever since I read it for the first time and I'm determined to finally check the book out on my holiday this year.
4. 'Rules for a Successful Book Club' - Victoria Connelly
I really really want to check out Victoria Connelly's The Book Lovers series. I just know I will love these books, but so far I haven't had time to read them.
5. 'The Night That Changed Everything' - Laura Tait and Jimmy Rice
I read Laura Tait and Jimm Rice's debut novel and loved it, so I've been really excited about also reading this second novel of theirs... Hopefully this summer!
6. 'Eligible' - Curtis Sittenfeld
This has to be one of the 2016 releases I have been most excited about. It's a Jane Austen retelling and I really can't WAIT to finally read it.
7. 'The One We Fell in Love With' - Paige Toon
It's been quite a while since I read a Paige Toon novel, but she's a great author and I'm quite excited to once again check out one of her works.
8. 'The Love of a Lifetime' - Melissa Hill
This book sounds like the perfect read for a romantic girl like me and I think it will be the perfect summer/beach read <3