- I've been blogging for almost 2 years now, wow! I can't believe how fast time has flown by!
- I am secretly obsessed with the Carebears. I used to love the TV show and films when I was just a girl, and I guess I never grew out of that love!
- I'm a hopeless romantic who can't stand unhappy endings.
- I can't read two or more books at the same time; I just can't.
- I hope I will be able to move to the UK one day.
- I wish I could see my nanna, who passed away two years ago, one more time and get one of her amazing hugs.
- I'm currently addicted to 'Hart of Dixie' and 'Jane the Virgin', which are both such great TV shows <3
- I love love love anything cinnamon.
- My favourite author of all time is Jane Austen.
- I love pretty dresses and own way too many.
- My favourite drink is a chai tea latte (particularly Cafe Nero's Chai Latte, yum!)
- What made you start blogging? - I had been thinking about starting my own blog for quite some time, but I wasn't really sure what to blog about exactly. Then I suddenly thought how amazing it would be to share my love for books with others, and I decided to just give Blogger a try and start my own blog... And suddenly here we are, about two years later!
- What blogs do you check daily? - I have to admit there aren't that many blogs which I check daily, most of them I check weekly. However, there's one blog which I've been a big fan of for a couple of years now, 'The Joy of Fashion', and I even became friends with Marie, the owner of the blog. She's an absolutely wonderful person and her blog always makes me smile! :)
- What are your top five favourite books? - Ahhh, this is such a difficult question! Alright, in random order:
- 'Pride and Prejudice' by Jane Austen
- 'Harry Potter' series by J.K. Rowling
- 'Little Women' by Louisa May Alcott
- 'Something Borrowed' by Emily Giffin
- 'From Notting Hill With Love... Actually' by Ali McNamara
- If you could travel to anywhere in the world right now, where would you go? - Right now I'd probably go to Hawaii for a relaxing week at the beach after the busy week I had at work!
- What is the one wish you would like to be granted? - For my family and friends to live happy and healthy lives until they're very old. But I guess that's something all of us wish... So, another one: I wish I would be able to work at a university, researching and teaching English literature courses, specialising in Jane Austen.
- What is your favourite quote? - I don't have one!
- Favourite childhood hero? - Do the Carebears count...?
- What are you most excited for in 2015? - My trip to the USA in the summer!
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years time? - Hopefully happily married with a couple of kids and a great job!
- Do you enjoy summer or winter more and why? - I definitely enjoy winter more, because I really dislike hot weather. I love sitting inside when it's cold outside, with a nice cup of tea, a good book, and a blanket on the couch!
- If you could go back in time when and why would you go there? - I'd either go back to the time when Jane Austen was still alive and become her best friend; or I'd like to go back to when my grandfather who I never got to meet was still alive, so I could get to know him.
- What's your favourite colour combination?
- Which book did you last read that was way better than you expected?
- Which genre of films are you definitely NOT a fan of?
- Which character from 'Friends' are you most like?
- Cereals or toast?
- If you would take part in a Miss World competition, what would your talent be?
- What is the last thing you watched on TV?
- Are you happy with your name?
- What is your guilty pleasure?
- Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny?
- What's one of the most important things you've learned in your life so far?
11 Bloggers I Nominate:
Becca @ Becca's Books
Dawn @ Crooks on Books
Isabell @ Dreaming With Open Eyes
Kevin @ I Heart... Chick Lit
Simona @ Sky's Book Corner
Laura @ A Bookseller Blabbering
Ananda @ This Chick Reads
Jenny @ Jenny in Neverland
Gill @ The Book Magpie
Busy Brunette @ Busy Brunette's Bookshelf
Sharon @ Shaz's Book Blog
Thanks again, Emma! :)