Page Links

Home      About      Reviews      Contact     

8 November 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: 10 Books I've Added To My To-Be-Read List Lately

'Top Ten Tuesday' is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. I love making lists, so this feature fits me perfectly! If you also take part in this feature or have any additions to my lists, please get in touch; I'd love to hear from you!
 
 
10 Books I've Added To My To-Be-Read List Lately

This week's Top Ten Tuesday is one that comes back every now and again and it's one that I love doing. It provides me with the opportunity to have a good look at the books I've added to my To-Be-Read list and it serves as a reminder, especially now with Christmas coming up, so I won't forget to add some of these titles to my wish list. Which books are you looking forward to reading? Perhaps you've got some titles which I'd love to add to my own list as well! 

Be sure to share your own TTT's in the comments section below; I'd love to hear from you! 



1. 'The Holiday Swap' - Zara Stoneley


This novel reminds me a bit of 'The Holiday', the film with Kate Winslet and Cameron Diaz which I love, so I definitely want to make sure I get a copy of this so I can check it out!



2. 'Miracle on 5th Avenue' - Sarah Morgan


This is the third and final part of this series by Sarah Morgan and I've loved the other two books, so can't wait to check out this last one.



3. 'The Girl from the Savoy' - Hazel Gaynor


Love the sound of this novel, really feel that this could be an absolutely stunning read.



4. 'Lyrebird' - Cecelia Ahern


I read everything with Cecelia Ahern's name on the front, so have to say I'm not even sure what this particular book is about...!



5. 'Searching for a Silver Lining' - Miranda Dickinson


I love Miranda Dickinson and can't wait to read this latest release of hers.



6. 'Mistletoe on 34th Street' - Lisa Dickenson


The 2016 Christmas read I'm most excited about...!



7. 'Outlander' - Diana Gabaldon


I recently watched part of the TV series 'Outlander' and decided to add the book to my TBR-list, because I'm curious to see what the book version is like.



8. 'Northanger Abbey' - Val McDermid


I love this series of Jane Austen adaptations and haven't read this part yet, which I was recently reminded of, so I immediately added it to my TBR-list.



9. 'The House on Sunset Lake' - Tasmina Perry


Great author, gorgeous book cover, promising book description... Already love it.



10. 'One Hundred Proposals' - Holly Martin


I've heard so many great things about this novel, I really really need to check it out sometime soon!

1 comment: