Page Links

Home      About      Reviews      Contact     

19 April 2015

Upcoming release: 'Letters to the Lost' by Iona Grey



1943, in the ruins of Blitzed London...

Stella Thorne and Dan Rosinski meet by chance and fall in love by accident. Theirs is a reluctant, unstoppable affair in which all the odds are stacked against them: she is newly married, and he is an American bomber pilot whose chance of survival is just one in five...

... He promised to love her forever. 

Seventy years later Dan makes one final attempt to find the girl he has never forgotten, and sends a letter to the house where they shared a brief yet perfect happiness. But Stella has gone, and the letter is opened by Jess, a young girl hiding from problems of her own. And as Jess reads Dan's words, she is captivated by the story of a love affair that burned so bright and dimmed too soon. Can she help Dan find Stella before it is too late? Now forever is finally running out.

On the 23rd of April, Iona Grey's 'Letters to the Lost' will be released and it's a title I have already heard lots of people talking about! I really love the title of the book and the cover is really stunning as well. I am lucky enough to already have a review copy of 'Letters to the Lost' waiting for me and I can't wait to start reading it. I've read some fantastic reviews of this book and I just have a feeling it will be a touching and simply amazing read... Fingers crossed it will live up to my expectations!

No comments:

Post a Comment