Page Links

Home      About      Reviews      Contact     

14 April 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Top 10 Inspiring Quotes from Books

'Top Ten Tuesday' is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. I love making lists, so this feature fits me perfectly! If you also take part in this feature or have any additions to my lists, please get in touch; I'd love to hear from you!
 
 
Top 10 Inspiring Quotes from Books

I love this week's Top Ten Tuesday! There are so many books with inspiring quotes and I loved having a look through all kinds of quotes to pick 10 of my personal favourites to share with all of you this week. Be sure to leave a comment and share some of your favourite quotes; I'd really love to hear from you!



1. 'The Wizard of Oz'




2. 'Peter Pan'






3. 'A Walk to Remember'






4. 'Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban'






5. 'Pride and Prejudice'






6. 'The Notebook'






7. 'Wuthering Heights'






8. 'Harry Potter and the Sorceror's Stone'






9. 'Little Women'






10. 'Mary Poppins'



Be sure to share some of your favourite quotes below! :)

14 comments:

  1. Great quotes! I, too, am learning how to sail my ship. It takes a while to really get the hang of this.

    Here are my inspiring quotes from books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Deb, really enjoyed this week's top 10 lists! :)

      Delete
  2. Such a wonderful list with so many amazing quotes. So good to see some of the classics in there, Little Woman and Pride & Prejudice particularly made me unbearably happy to see!
    Thank you so much for sharing them!
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Rosie! It's lovely to hear such positive things about the quotes that I love! :)

      Delete
  3. Good ones! I love the one from Pride and Prejudice! <3
    http://youmeandacupofteablog.blogspot.com/2015/04/top-ten-inspiring-quotes-from-books.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my list, Lois!

      Delete
  4. Very nice list of quotes! And Mary Poppins! So many favorite books on this list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the P&P quote! Austen's love interests are always so elegantly spoken and their declarations of love always make me swoon. I really need to read Little Women, as I love that quote. Great List!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's the same for me! You need to pick up 'Little Women', it's a fantastic read and you won't be disappointed! Thanks, Mallory! :)

      Delete
  6. I love all of these. Emily Bronte's quote made my list too. And HP!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad to hear we picked some of the same quotes! Thanks for visiting, Amanda, really appreciate it!

      Delete
  7. I also chose the HP quote for my list. Such a great quotable series. Aside from that, I think the Pride & Prejudice and Peter Pan quotes are my favs for you list. Great quotes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely, HP has some amazing quotes! Thanks so much for stopping by!

      Delete