Page Links

Home      About      Reviews      Contact     

12 April 2015

Book Tag: I Mustache You Some Questions!

I love book tags. Which book blogger doesn't, right? So, I had a look online the other day and managed to find another fun book tag to share with all of you today, namely the 'I Mustache You Some Questions' tag (thanks to Myra at 'I'm Loving Books'!)


Four names people call me other than my real name: 
1) Jo; nickname that's used most often.
2) Jojo; nickname that my mum uses every now and again.
3) Jods; what my nanna used to call me.
4) Bob; one of the many nicknames my sister has for me, don't even ask!

Four jobs I've had:
1. Sales assistant at a shoe store.
2. Freelance editor working for a publisher, checking and adjusting secondary school materials
3. Teacher of English
4. Invigilator Cambridge English exams

Four movies I have watched more than once:
1. Love Actually
2. Now and Then
3. Pitch Perfect
4. Mary Poppins

Four books I would recommend:
1. 'Pride and Prejudice' by Jane Austen - Simply because it's a classic which I think everyone should read.
2. 'Harry Potter' by J.K. Rowling - Do I even need to explain this one?
3. 'Something Borrowed' by Emily Giffin - A must-read for any chick lit fan.
4. 'A Walk to Remember' by Nicholas Sparks - An amazing love story and one of my absolute favourites of all time.

Four places I have visited:
1. Paris, France
2. Vienna, Austria
3. The Isle of Wight, UK
4. Porto, Portugal

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Rhossili (Wales) <3
2. London
3. Bath
4. Cardiff

Four things I don't eat:
1. Sprouts
2. Squid
3. Sushi
4. Goat cheese

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Pizza
2. Pasta
3. Poptarts
4. Risotto

Four TV shows that I watch:
1. Hart of Dixie
2. Devious Maids
3. Gilmore Girls
4. Downton Abbey

Four things I am looking forward to this year (2015): 
1. Christmas!
2. My first time visiting the USA (ahhh!)
3. Taylor Swift concert
4. The final season of Downton Abbey

Feel free to join in with the fun of this book tag and leave your link in the comments below! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment