1. I mainly read while I'm on the train. I have quite a long commute to and from work every day (2 hours one way, so 4 hours in total), which leaves me with plenty of time to catch up on my reading.
2. Jane Austen is my favourite classic author. I've loved her works since I first read 'Pride and Prejudice' and collect everything that has to do with her or her novels.
3. I'd love to know how many books I've read so far in my life. I've only started tracking this since I started my Goodreads account in March 2010 and since then I've read at least 724 books, so it's probably already around 1000 books...?
4. I've never listened to an audio book, but am really curious to check it out sometime soon. I've heard only positive things from friends and other readers, so hopefully I'll find a good one to start with soon.
5. Yes, I judge books by their covers. I can't help it, and I'm also not ashamed of it. I don't only pick up books with great covers, but if a book has a lovely cover, it definitely helps.
6. I want to have my own library room some day. It's the reason I don't give away or throw away books, because I need to fill that future room completely with my own books...!
7. I've never pre-ordered a book. I always buy books after they've been released. I don't know why, but I guess I've just never been SO incredibly excited to really pre-order a book before.
8. I love Nicholas Sparks. He's my favourite romance author and I will pick up absolutely any book with his name on it, no exceptions.
9. I don't borrow books from the library anymore. I used to go to the library every week when I was younger, but I don't anymore. I have so many books at home to read, it would be a bit silly to borrow them from another place!
10. I still get a bit starstruck by authors. Whenever an author leaves a comment on my blog or replies to a Tweet, I still get a bit starstruck... It continues to be special!