1. 'How to Find Your (First) Husband' - Rosie Blake
The book starts in the US, but mainly takes place in England and Malaysia; quite an exciting world trip!
2. 'Pretty Famous' - Carla Caruso
Carla Caruso's 'Astonvale' series is set in Australia and it's one of my favourite women's fiction series of the past couple of years, great books!
3. 'The Chocolate Apothecary' - Josephine Moon
I love love love Josephine Moon's novels. This one starts off in Tasmania, but also takes the readers to France... And includes a lot of lovely chocolate!
4. 'Appleby Farm' - Cathy Bramley
This story is set in the fictional town of Kingsfield in the UK; a lovely village which I wish was real...!
5. 'Summer at the Comfort Food Cafe' - Debbie Johnson
This fantastic summer read is set in Dorset, UK, and is a great novel I can highly recommend to anyone looking for a holiday/summer read!
6. 'The Lonely Hearts Travel Club - Destination: India' by Katy Colins
I've never been to India, but Katy Colins' descriptions always made me feel as if I was there myself in this great novel.
7. 'Truly, Madly, Greekly' - Mandy Baggot
Another great summer I can't recommend enough, which is mainly set in beautiful Greece!