Page Links

Home      About      Reviews      Contact     

5 May 2016

Back to the Future Book Tag!

It's been a while since I posted a book tag, so I had a browse around some other book blogs and found this Back to the Future Book Tag over at 'The Girl Who Read Too Much'! If you would like to take part in the tag as well, be sure to leave a comment with a link to your own blog in the comments section below because I'd love to read your answers! :)

 
Name a movie/book/show that makes you want to go back in time when you were younger and enjoy it all over again!

Movie: I wish I could go back and see 'The Baby-Sitters Club' movie which was released in 1995 again. I loved the book series when I was younger and I remember watching this film for the first time and loving it so so much. It would be great to be able to go back and have that same experience again, haha!

Book: I'd have to go with the Harry Potter books, because there are hardly any books that come close to that particular reading experience.

Show: I'd have to be Dawson's Creek. I loved that show so much and especially couldn't get enough of the Pacey/Joey romance <3

What’s your favorite sci-fi and or fantasy book/show/movie?

Movie: It's a tie between the Harry Potter movies and 'The Neverending Story', which I used to love as a kid.

Book: Again, Harry Potter, but mainly because I don't read that much Fantasy/Sci-fi.

Show: There are quite a number of TV shows I loved, such as 'Charmed' and 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer.' At the moment I really enjoy 'Once Upon a Time' and 'Agents of SHIELD.'
What’s a moment in a book that takes place in the past or future that you’d like to visit?

I'd love to jump into the pages of 'Pride and Prejudice' and witness Darcy and Elizabeth's love story and visit Pemberley.
What’s a fictional store, cafe, etc. in a book/show/movie you’d like to visit?
Movie: The Shop Around the Corner from 'You've Got Mail'; I'd love to work there! <3

Book: I'd love to visit Hogsmeade from the Harry Potter books, it really sounds like a magical place (no pun intended, I promise...!).

Show: It has to be Central Perk from 'Friends' or Luke's from 'Gilmore Girls'!
Name an automobile or way of travel in a book/show/movie that you’d like to take for a ride. What book/show/movie is it from?
Hmmmm, let's just go for an old-fashioned carriage ride from Jane Austen's time. I'm not that fussed about cars or other flashy ways of transport, to be honest.

Favorite fictional scientist?
It has to be Sheldon.


No comments:

Post a Comment