1. 'Little Women' - Louisa May Alcott
Still one of my all-time favourite novels today; I like looking back at my teenage reading years and remembering how I fell in love with this book!
2. 'The Odyssey' - Homer
At secondary school I did both Latin and Greek and I spent a lot of my time translating and reading Homer's stories. I'd like to go back to the book sometime and read it just for fun instead of for school!
3. 'The Secret Garden' - Frances Hodgson Burnett
I really enjoyed this book as a teenager, but I've somehow forgotten most of the story through the years. Definitely need to pick this classic up again!
4. 'The Babysittersclub' - Ann M. Martin
Oh my, probably my favourite book series when I was growing up <3 I loved everything about The Babysittersclub and I wanted to be just like the characters in the series!
5. 'Charlie and the Chocolate Factory' - Roald Dahl
Another book which I read over and over again when I was younger and now haven't picked up in years.
6. 'Harry Potter' - J.K. Rowling
Don't think this really needs an explanation, does it?
7. 'Wish Upon a Star' - Olivia Goldsmith
One of the very first chick lit novels I fell in love with as a teenager! I loved this book and it will always have a special place in my heart.
8. 'Anne of Green Gables' - Lucy Maud Montgomery
I loved Anne of Green Gables, and I also remember watching the films or was it a TV series....?!