Page Links

Home      About      Reviews      Contact     

22 September 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Top 10 Books On My Fall To-Be-Read List

'Top Ten Tuesday' is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. I love making lists, so this feature fits me perfectly! If you also take part in this feature or have any additions to my lists, please get in touch; I'd love to hear from you!
 
 
Top Ten Books On My Fall To-Be-Read List

This week's Top Ten Tuesday list is one I am incredibly excited about, because Fall 2014 has tons of amazing releases in store for us! It was difficult to only pick 10 upcoming releases I'm looking forward to reading, but I managed to do it. Which books can't you wait to pick up? I'd love to hear about more titles to add to my to-be-read list!



1. Sophie Kinsella - 'Shopaholic to the Stars' (25th of September)



Do I even have to explain why I'm excited about this one?! Sophie Kinsella's 'Shopaholic' series is one of the most loved series within the world of chick lit and I'm so looking forward to reading about Becky's new adventures!



2. Fiona Harper - 'The Little Shop of Hopes & Dreams' (3rd of October)



I love the fact that this book is about a proposal planner; doesn't that sound like a fantastic job?! I also think the cover is simply gorgeous and I honestly can't wait to read this!




3. Cecelia Ahern – 'The Year I Met You' (9th of October)



Cecelia Ahern is one of my favourite authors and I always look forward to her new stories. 'The Year I Met You' sounds like an intriguing read and I hope it will live up to my expectations!



4. Cathy Kelly – 'It Started With Paris' (9th of October)



Paris, the promise of a good love story, a stunning cover... I don't need more to get excited about an upcoming release!



5. Emma Hannigan – 'The Heart of Winter' (9th of October)



I really enjoyed Emma Hannigan's previous books and I'm really excited about this upcoming release. 'The Heart of Winter' has a lovely cover and it immediately makes me long for those nice winter days...





6. Ali McNamara – 'From Notting Hill With Four Weddings… Actually' (23rd of October)



YES YES YES! I can't even begin to describe how much I am looking forward to reading Ali McNamara's new novel. I just know it's going to be AMAZING!



7. Alexandra Brown – 'The Great Christmas Knit Off' (6th of November)



This Fall Alexandra Brown is stepping away from her marvelous Carrington's series and treating us to a new read, 'The Great Christmas Knit Off'. I love the description and cover of the book, and I know Alexandra Brown will treat us to a fabulous story!




8. Jenny Colgan – 'The Christmas Surprise' (6th of November)



Another Rosie Hopkins novel is coming our way in November and I'm so happy Jenny Colgan decided to write another book starring the lovely Rosie. Can't wait to read this!



9. Mhairi McFarlane - 'It's Not Me, It's You' (6th of November)

The cover of this book has not yet been released, but the book description has already got me really excited! Mhairi McFarlane's 'Here's Looking At You' is a novel I really enjoyed, so I look forward to picking up her new release this Fall!




10. Miranda Dickinson – 'I’ll Take New York' (4th of December) 


I'm so happy we will get a new Miranda Dickinson novel in 2014. I absolutely love all of her books and I can't wait to sit down on the couch with a blanket and a cup of hot chocolate and Miranda's new novel!
 

12 comments:

  1. Oh my! What beautiful covers! It All Started With Paris? Yes, I think!

    Here's my Top Ten Books I'm Awaiting This Fall!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Deb, thanks so much for having a look at my TTT! Some gorgeous covers in there, right? Can't wait to read these lovely books! x

      Delete
  2. You picked up such amazing books and I'm excited because some of them are on my tbr too. Happy reading! :)

    My TTT: http://readingadd.blogspot.ro/2014/09/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-books-on-my.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! And thank you for stopping by! Will definitely have a look at your TTT as well! :)

      Delete
  3. I have a few of those on my list too, cannot wait for the Shopaholic one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, I heard it's really good, so can't wait to read it! Thanks for stopping by, Joanne!

      Delete
  4. My first time doing the TTT and love your list. Looks like some fun reads! Love your blog, so happy and colorful!

    Here's my TTT: http://momssmallvictories.com/my-top-ten-books-to-read-for-fall/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to the TTT club, Tanya, and thanks so much for your lovely comments! Will check out your TTT as well, thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  5. I didn't know Mhairi McFarlane had a new book coming! I want! And that cover is gorgeous for It Started with Paris. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Little Shop of Hopes and Dreams looks like a wonderful read! You have so many holiday books on here. It's giving me good ideas! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear it, Lindsey, I love festive reads! Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete