1. Falling in love with a book
It's the best feeling when you're reading a book and just know that this is a special one, one you are not going to forget so easily, and one you're already falling in love with <3
2. Getting/understanding a reference to another book
I love it when I'm reading a book and the author has added a reference to another book/series/author and I actually get the reference. I can't help it, but it makes me feel pretty good, haha.
3. Discovering a new edition of one of your favourite books
I'm a big Jane Austen fan and I just love it whenever I discover a new edition of her books; another gorgeous edition to add to my collection!
4. Getting a Tweet from an author you admire
I still can't help but fangirl whenever an author whose book I loved RTs or replies to one of my messages!
5. That moment you discover your favourite series is getting another part
6. The smell of old books/libraries
I'm sure I don't even have to explain this one to other book lovers <3
7. Loving a book and realising you still have a lot of pages to go
I just love the feeling when I'm really enjoying a book and I double check and discover I'm not even halfway yet.
8. When someone loves a book you recommended
I love recommending books to others, but it's even better when that person then also ends up loving the book you told them to read.
9. Bookish merchandise
I can't get enough of bookish merchandise and there's SO much stuff available; a true bookworm paradise!
10. The moment you (once again) realise this is a never-ending love
There are SO many books to read and even more being published every single day. I will never be able to read all the books I want to read and that is something that actually makes me quite happy <3