1. 'I Heart...' series by Lindsey Kelk
This continues to be one of my favourite chick lit series and Lindsey Kelk is an author that never manages to crack me up with her writing.
2. 'Bridget Jones's Diary' by Helen Fielding
I'm not the biggest Bridget Jones fan, but I have to admit the first part of the series really is quite funny and I can't help but secretly have a soft spot for Bridget and her antics.
3. 'No-One Ever Has Sex in the Suburbs' by Tracy Bloom
So incredibly funny <3
4. 'The Twelve Dates of Christmas' by Lisa Dickenson
Lisa Dickenson falls within the same category as Tracy Bloom and Lindsey Kelk. Her writing is just so funny and I love everything about it!
5. 'Shopaholic' series by Sophie Kinsella
Chick lit at its best, and Sophie Kinsella is another author who definitely manages to make readers smile when reading her novels, if you ask me.
6. 'How to Stuff Up Christmas' by Rosie Blake
Rosie Blake really has her own sense of humour and this happens to be a sense of humour I can really appreciate it. I loved 'How to Stuff Up Christmas'; it really cracked me up.
7. 'The List' by Joanna Bolouri
I really enjoyed this novel and can specifically remember how it made me laugh out loud while I was sitting on the train home.
8. 'Boy Meets Girl' by Meg Cabot
Meg Cabot is incredibly funny as well, I really enjoy her writing.
9. 'You Had Me at Merlot' by Lisa Dickenson
Couldn't help but add another Lisa Dickenson book to this list!