1. The Penguin Complete Jane Austen Collection
I love love love this pretty Jane Austen collection, released by Penguin, and really want to add it to my Austen collection! <3
2. Lindsey Kelk - 'A Girl's Best Friend'
I can't believe I still haven't read Lindsey Kelk's latest release 'A Girl's Best Friend.' I love Lindsey's novels, no exceptions as of yet, so I would love to find a copy of this latest one underneath the Christmas tree this year!
3. Lucy Holliday - 'A Night in With Audrey Hepburn'
I've heard great things about Lucy Holliday's books, and I love the cover of this one, so definitely want to give it a try.
4. Cecelia Ahern - 'The Marble Collector'
Another one of my favourite authors; can't wait to check out 'The Marble Collector'!
5. Miranda Dickinson - 'A Parcel for Anna Browne'
As I am typing this I still can't believe I haven't read this book yet. I love Miranda Dickinson; she's an amazing author and I know this book won't let me down. I put it on my wish list for this year and really hope I'll be able to read it as soon as possible!
6. Tasmina Perry - 'The Last Kiss Goodbye'
Isn't this a simply gorgeous book? The cover is already enough reason for me to want to pick it up!
7. Giovanna Fletcher - 'Dream a Little Dream'
Another 2015 release by a fabulous author that I somehow managed to miss. Once again, only heard positive things about this book, so look forward to finally finding the time to read it!
8. Alexandra Brown - 'The Great Village Show'
I love Alexandra Brown. Her Carrington's series is still one of my favourite chick lit series and I have been wanting to check out her newest novel for months... Fingers crossed Santa will bring it this Christmas!
9. Kirsty Greenwood - 'The Vintage Guide to Love and Romance'
Another great 2015 release which I somehow managed to miss!