Page Links

Home      About      Reviews      Contact     

27 May 2015

Upcoming release: 'No One Wants to Be Miss Havisham' by Brigid Coady!


What the Dickens is going on?

Edie Dickens is a shark of a divorce lawyer. She doesn’t believe in love and she scoffs at happily ever afters, however she’s agreed to be maid of honour for her oldest friend, Mel in two weeks and she still has the hen night to endure. But she has even more to endure when she’s visited by Jessica Marley’s ghost and finds out she must change her ways or end up being damned to an eternity watching other people’s happiness. Edie is visited by the Ghosts of Weddings Past, Present and Future, every Friday night until the day of the wedding. Can she learn from her mistakes in time? And did the ghosts send the hunky new lawyer, Jack Twist, to distract her?

On the 28th of May, Brigid Coady's novel 'No One Want to Be Miss Havisham' will hit the shelves and it's one release which I personally have been looking forward to picking up for quite a few weeks now. First of all, I absolutely love the cover; I think it's stunning and every chick lit fan will fall in love with it, I think. Secondly, I love the reference to Charles Dickens and the promise of a the story with the Ghosts of Weddings Past, Present and Future. I just have a really good feeling I am going to love this read and I can't wait to get my hands on a copy as soon as possible!


No comments:

Post a Comment