Page Links

Home      About      Reviews      Contact     

10 May 2015

Disney Book Tag!

Time for another fun book tag! Thanks to Lois at You, Me and a Cup of Tea I stumbled upon this fun Disney book tag which I simply could not NOT do, as a big Disney fan!


Anna and Elsa- A book involving siblings
This immediately made me think of Louisa May Alcott's 'Little Women' which includes four sisters who are incredibly close. It's difficult to not immediately warm to Meg, Jo, Beth and Amy and they are definitely one of my favourite sets of literary siblings!

Rapunzel - A book that made you emotional
I just finished Colleen Oakley's novel 'Before I Go' which is about a woman who only has a few months left to live and decides to find her husband a new wife. A really emotional read that definitely made me tear up a few times!


Merida- A book featuring a female warrior
I'd have to say 'The Hunger Games'; Katniss is quite kick-ass and a true modern-day female warrior.

Tiana- A book that features realistic struggles
I've been thinking about this one for quite a few minutes, but I suppose I'll have to go with 'Harry Potter.' Obviously the book is filled with tons of magic, but the characters also go through a lot of realistic troubles which all of us might recognise.

Belle- A literary book or classic
It has to be Jane Austen's 'Pride and Prejudice' <3


Pocahontas- A nature themed book or a book by a naturalist
The only book I can think of that really focuses on nature is Richard Adams' 'Watership Down' which I had to read when I was at school.

Jasmine- A book about the desire to be free
Shakespeare's 'Romeo and Juliet'; one of the saddest love stories of all time in which both Romeo and Juliet just long to be free from their family feud so they can finally be together.

Mulan- A book featuring war or battles
I'd once again have to go with 'Harry Potter' because it's one of the only books I've read that actually includes a pretty epic battle.

Ariel - A book featuring curiosity or learning
I think most books include a character who learns something during the story, whether it's an actual skill or just an important life lesson. I recently read Rachel Hollis' novel 'Sweet Girl' which was a great chick lit read in which the main characters wants to become a pastry chef and learns all kinds of things throughout the novel... Loved it!


Cinderella- A book featuring manual labor
'The Help' by Kathryn Stockett; a truly amazing read which I can't recommend enough.

Sleeping Beauty- A book featuring sleep
I really can't think of any book I've read in which sleep takes on an incredibly important role *rubs chin* No, really can't think of anything!


Snow White- A book featuring one of the seven deadly sins
How bad is it if I, once again, go with 'Pride and Prejudice'? I just can't help myself, it's a great novel!

Megara- A book featuring Greek mythology
The Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan. I have to admit I still haven't read any of the novels, but I definitely plan on picking up the first part of the series soon, since I've heard many positive things.

Alice- A book featuring nonsense or a book featuring an unusual other world
Has to be 'The Wizard of Oz' by L. Frank Baum <3


Maid Marian- A book with a canine
The last book I read with a really memorable dog in it is Phoebe Fox's 'Bedside Manners.' The main male character has a dog named Jake and he was just the cutest thing ever.

Nala- A book with a feline
'Solomon's Kitten' by Sheila Jeffries; a lovely book for fans of cats.

If you have any fun book tags to share, please let me know! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment