Page Links

Home      About      Reviews      Contact     

26 May 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Top 10 Books I Plan to Have in My Beach Bag This Summer!

'Top Ten Tuesday' is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. I love making lists, so this feature fits me perfectly! If you also take part in this feature or have any additions to my lists, please get in touch; I'd love to hear from you!
 
 
Top Ten Books I Plan to Have in My Beach Bag This Summer

Alright, I have a good feeling I won't be spending too much time at the beach this summer myself, but I love a good beach read as much as any other person! I definitely have a list of summer books which I can't wait to pick up and read and you can find 10 of them below! 

I'd love to hear which books you plan on definitely picking up this summer!



1. 'The Little Flower Shop By the Sea' - Ali McNamara



I love Ali McNamara's novels, mainly because her feel-good stories never disappoint. Her upcoming release 'The Little Flower Shop by the Sea' makes me long for my summer holiday and I just know this will be the perfect read to take with me for a relaxing day at the beach!



2. 'A Week at the Lake' - Wendy Wax



I just love novels in which we meet a group of friends who lose contact for one reason or another, and then find each other again. Wendy Wax is a wonderful author and a day at the beach would definitely be a great one with this book to keep me company.




3. 'Dream a Little Dream' - Giovanna Fletcher



The past two summers I had a Giovanna Fletcher novel to get lost in and I'm so happy I will have a new one to do the same this summer. Her books are great and thoroughly enjoyable, so summer wouldn't be the same without one!




4. 'The Rose Girls' - Victoria Connelly



A release which I am really really excited about! I can't wait to read 'The Rose Girls' and it would be one of my first choices to throw in my beach bag for a lovely day in the sand.




5. 'The Island Escape' - Kerry Fisher



'The Island Escape'... If that doesn't sound like a great beach read, I don't know what does!




6. 'Love from Paris' - Alexandra Potter



I love Alexandra Potter's novels and 'Love From Paris' sounds like a great read set in a gorgeous city, perfect for a lazy day on the beach!




7. 'The Heavenly Italian Ice Cream Shop' - Abby Clements



Yes, yes, yes! I would throw this into my beach bag straight away if I had a copy to read! <3





8. 'Summer at Tiffany's - Karen Swan


Lovely title, lovely book cover, lovely author... I have a good feeling this will make a great summer/beach read.




9. 'The Piano Man Project' - Kat French



Another release which I've been looking forward to for quite some time. I just know a day at the beach would be a great one with a copy of this novel in my hands!




10. 'A Very Big House in the Country' - Claire Sandy
A book all about three families sharing a summer home in Devon... Sounds like a great read that deserves a place in my beach bag this summer!

3 comments:

  1. Love your choices, they've made me feel summery just looking at them! I've added quite a few to my to read pile, thank you for pointing them out! I can't believe I forgot to put Ali McNamara's new one on my list this week, it is definitely going to be a summer read!
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen Giovanna Fletcher on quite some lists, and she belongs! Her books are so sweet and summery <3
    Here are my picks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always choose such lovely books Jody! I can't wait to read Dream A Little Dream! :-) Here's my TT if you would like to check it out :-) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete