Page Links

Home      About      Reviews      Contact     

28 April 2017

I Never Book Tag

This week I felt like taking part in another book tag, so I had a look around and found the following one, the 'I Never' tag, on A Book Lovers Playlist. If you feel like joining in with the fun, be sure to leave your link to your list in the comments section below! :) 


1. "I never read that!" 
Name a book that you've never read, that everyone else has.
For a really long time it used to be 'Me Before You' by Jojo Moyes, but I actually managed to sit down with that one earlier this year! However, that does mean I need to come up with a new book for this particular question... Let's go with 'Eat, Pray, Love' by Elizabeth Gilbert.

2. "I never read anything so awesome!" 
Name your favorite book.
At the moment it's a tie between 'Pride and Prejudice' by Jane Austen and 'Little Women' by Louisa May Alcott. But I think Jane is going to win. 

3. "I never thought I would get through it." 
Name a book that you didn't like, but powered through it anyway.
Anything by J.M. Coetzee. I had to read quite a number of his novels while I was at university and I just couldn't get through these stories... It really was quite the struggle!

4. "I will never finish that!" 
Name a book or a series that you don't plan on finishing.
'The Lord of the Rings.'

5. "I will never regret reading that." 
Name a book you read solely on a recommendation that you ended up really liking. 
'Twilight'.


6. " I would never do that!" 
Name a relatable book character who made choices you didn't agree with, or did things you would never do.
Hmmmmm, tricky tricky. There are quite a lot of book characters who make choices I don't agree with, so I don't know why I can't think of one right now...

7. "I never wanted to admit it." 
Name a book that you were embarrassed to say you read or were embarrassed to carry around with you. 
Without a doubt the 'Fifty Shades of Grey' books.

8. "I never read anything so heartwarming." 
Name a book or a series that really touched your heart.
'A Walk to Remember' by Nicholas Sparks.


9. "I never laughed so hard!" 
Name a book that made you laugh out loud.
'No-One Ever Has Sex in the Suburbs' by Tracy Bloom. SO funny.

10. "I never could have made it through childhood without it." 
Name a favorite childhood book or book series.
I loved The Babysitters Club; those books really gave me hours of fun and turned me into the avid reader I still am today.

No comments:

Post a Comment