Page Links

Home      About      Reviews      Contact     

14 April 2017

Upcoming Release: 'The A to Z of Everything' by Debbie Johnson


P is for Paris where it all began. J is for Jealousy where it all came undone. But the most important letter is F. F is for Forgiveness, the hardest of all.

Sisters Poppy and Rose used to be as close as two sisters could be, but it’s been over a decade since they last spoke. Until they both receive a call that tells them their mother has gone – without ever having the chance to see her daughters reunited.

Andrea, though, wasn’t the kind of woman to let a little thing like death stand in the way of her plans. Knowing her daughters better than they know themselves, she has left behind one very special last gift – the A-Z of Everything.

On the 20th of April we are going to be treated to something quite amazing; I can feel it. Over the past few years I've fallen in love with author Debbie Johnson and her novels. Her stories are the best; they always make me feel good, leave me with a smile on my face, and have me craving for more, so I don't even know where to start to explain how excited I am about this new novel of hers. 'The A to Z of Everything' sounds like a fantastic read already and I've only seen the book description and book cover (which is gorgeous, by the way)... Can't WAIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment