Page Links

Home      About      Reviews      Contact     

22 March 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: 10 Books I Really Love But Feel Like I Haven't Talked About Enough

'Top Ten Tuesday' is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. I love making lists, so this feature fits me perfectly! If you also take part in this feature or have any additions to my lists, please get in touch; I'd love to hear from you!
 
 
10 Books I Really Love But Feel Like I Haven't Talked About Enough

And it's Tuesday again which means it's time for another Top Ten Tuesday list! This week's list is quite specific and it took me a bit of time to think about 10 titles I wanted to mention. There are lots of books I really love but which I don't talk about on a daily basis, especially not because I read so many books, I've already got more than enough to talk about! However, I managed to come up with 10 of my personal favourites which I wish I could talk about even more, so be sure to check out my picks below!

Be sure to share your own TTT's in the comments section below; I'd love to hear from you! 



1. Jane Austen's novels & adaptations


I love Jane Austen and it's been quite some time since I actually re-read one of her novels. I also wish I would have more adaptations of her books to read, because I always thoroughly enjoy them. I sometimes think about starting a blog that's all just about Jane, but that's still just an idea...!



2. Harry Potter series


There's so much to say about the Harry Potter series; I sometimes read discussions about the books on message boards and there's just so much hidden in these books, I think the conversation is never-ending! I don't join in with convo's about the books as much as I'd like to, and definitely want to re-read the books again as well sometime in the near future.



3. Nicholas Sparks novels


I love Nicholas Sparks. His romance stories always leave me with a smile and a continued belief in the power of love <3 I could talk about his books every day, but somehow I don't!



4. 'Something Borrowed' by Emily Giffin


'Something Borrowed' by Emily Giffin is one of my favourite chick lit novels of all time and I definitely don't mention it as much as I would like to!



5. 'Little Women' by Louise May Alcott


Another one of my personal favourites and a book I don't get to talk about as much as I'd like to.



6. Lindsey Kelk novels


Lindsey Kelk has been one of my favourite chick lit authors for years. However, while I used to cannot wait for her releases I now even have one book of hers I still haven't read yet. I know she won't let me down, but I just need to be reminded of her greatness again, it seems!



7. Meg Cabot novels


I used to be such a big fan of Meg Cabot's novels, but I haven't read one of her books in a few years. I have no idea why, so I really want to pick up one of her newest releases sometime soon.



8. Lisa Dickenson's novels


I honestly believe Lisa Dickenson is one of the most promising chick lit authors out there at the moment and I want to shout out to every chick lit fan to pick up one of her novels; you really won't be disappointed. However, I haven't done as much shouting as I originally wanted to, unfortunately...!



9. Cathy Bramley - 'Wickham Hall


Oh gosh, I loved loved loved everything about this novel! <3 It was such a fantastic read and I wish I could read it all over again and review it again.



10. Cecelia Ahern novels


Cecelia Ahern is one of the first authors I ever fell in love with. Over the past few years I've somehow haven't read any of her newest releases, while I still can't recommend her older books enough. I really want to spread the Cecelia Ahern love, so hope I can once again pick up one of her novels soon!

2 comments:

  1. Something Borrowed, and Something Blue are both great books! I actually liked Something Blue a little better, but they are both worth the read! Great Top Ten!
    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo I love those Lindsey Kelk covers! Adding those to my TBR list :) My TTT

    ReplyDelete