1. Miranda Dickinson - 'A Parcel for Anna Browne'
2. Cecelia Ahern - 'The Marble Collector'
3. Giovanna Fletcher - 'Dream a Little Dream'
Another novel which I can't believe I didn't read in 2015! Giovanna Fletcher's novels are fantastic and I just know this book will be another brilliant read, so why didn't I read it? That's a great question indeed!
4. Lindsey Kelk - 'Always the Bridesmaid'
5. Ali McNamara - 'The Little Flower Shop By the Sea'
6. Melissa Hill - 'The Hotel on Mulberry Bay'
7. Lucy Holliday - 'A Night in With Audrey Hepburn'
8. Kirsty Greenwood - 'The Vintage Guide to Love and Romance'