1. Dorothy from 'The Wizard of Oz'
'The Wizard of Oz' has been one of my favourite films since I was a little girl and I even own a pair of ruby glitter shoes, so I only need the dress and basket to have the perfect Dorothy outfit!
2. Mary Poppins
Another absolute favourite of mine and I'd love a Mary Poppins costume!
3. Hermione from 'Harry Potter'
Not one of the most difficult outfits, but definitely the perfect excuse to walk around waving a wand and practising spells all night long!
4. Elizabeth Bennet from 'Pride and Prejudice'
I'm a big Jane Austen fan and Elizabeth Bennet is one of my favourite literary characters. Besides, any excuse to wear a pretty long dress...
5. Alice from 'Alice in Wonderland'
In this case I'd definitely go for the Disney version of Alice with a lovely blue dress and apron!
6. Wendy from 'Peter Pan'
And another lovely Disney version of a literary character, Wendy!
7. Elizabeth & Jessica Wakefield from 'Sweet Valley High'
This would be such a fun outfit together with a friend, especially with all the 80's accessories!
8. Scarlett O'Hara from 'Gone With the Wind'
YES to an excuse to wear a gorgeous Scarlett O'Hara dress!