Page Links

Home      About      Reviews      Contact     

22 March 2014

Upcoming release: 'If I Could Turn Back Time' by Nicola Doherty

What if you found The One, then lost him again? 

Or not so much lost him as became the neurotic, needy girlfriend from hell. The girl who tried to make him choose between her and his job, and got seriously paranoid about his relationship with his best female friend...

Zoe knows she doesn't deserve another chance with David. But if there's the tiniest possibility of making things right, she'll snatch it. Even if it means breaking the laws of physics to do so...

On the 10th of April the paperback version of Nicola Doherty's second novel 'If I Could Turn Back Time' will be released and it's one of the upcoming Spring releases I am really excited about! The cover of the book is simply gorgeous and I've only read positive reviews and messages about it, so I can't wait to read it myself!

Be sure to pre-order your own copy on Amazon by clicking here!

No comments:

Post a Comment