Page Links

Home      About      Reviews      Contact     

21 March 2015

Weekly Meme: Do Judge a Book By Its Cover!


The lovely Gill over at The Book Magpie started a new weekly book meme several ago, Do Judge a Book By Its Cover! I love weekly memes, and this one focuses on pretty book covers, which I can never get enough of!

The basic idea is to write a post each week with a picture of your favourite book cover following the theme of the week, which can be found on Gill's blog. The theme for this week is: 

FREE CHOICE!

I love this week's theme because it provides me with the chance to share a book cover with you which I absolutely love. It took me a bit of time to pick just one, but I decided to go with the cover of Ali Harris' 'The First Last Kiss'! I love every single detail on this cover; from the string of lights at the top of the cover, to the lovely swirly font of the title, the silhouette of the loved-up couple, to the pretty colour scheme... It's simply stunning. Apparently the book itself is also quite amazing, and I don't understand why I still haven't read it *hides in a dark corner* But definitely one of my favourite covers of all time! 


If you plan on joining in with the 'Do Judge a Book By Its Cover' meme, be sure to leave a comment because I'd love to see your picks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment