Answer these questions truthfully.
Once you’ve completed this tag, tag 5 other book bloggers to answer these questions next.
1) I always finish every single book I start reading; I personally can't stand not finishing something I started reading, so even if I really don't like it, I must finish it!
2) The Babysitters Club series by Ann M. Martin
3) Jonathan Safran Foer's 'Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close'
4) 'Message in a Bottle' by Nicholas Sparks (not because it's awful; I'd wrap it in plastic, so the sea can bring it to another place where someone might pick it up and read this fabulous love story)
5) Jane Austen's 'Pride and Prejudice'
6) The Fifty Shades of Grey series
7) Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice'
8) 'Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince' by J.K. Rowling
9) 'Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince' by J.K. Rowling
10) I have absolutely no idea.
Kevin @ I Heart... Chick Lit
Megan @ Reading in the Sunshine
Laura @ Laura's Little Book Blog
Hannah @ Once Upon a Time
Rea @ Rea Book Review