Page Links

Home      About      Reviews      Contact     

13 June 2013

June 2013 release: 'Save the Date!' by Allie Spencer

 
Family weddings can be hell.
 
...and, marooned in Italy for her cousin's nuptials, Ailsa can be forgiven for thinking that this one is worse than most. With the bride and groom at loggerheads and the guests in uproar, it is a million miles away from the rest and relaxation she'd been hoping for.
 
And then suddenly, in the middle of the mayhem, she comes face-to-face with Nick, the man she walked out on just a few months earlier.
 
How can Ailsa help get the wedding back on track when she and Nick can't stop arguing? But if they do, she might remember why she fell in love with him in the first place - and then there really would be trouble.
 
The past few weeks I've been hearing and reading lots of exciting and lovely things about 'Save the Date!' and I can't wait for its release on the 20th of June! The cover is simply stunning and I can't wait to get my hands on a copy. The story sounds great: a wedding, Italy, a good love-story... I'll definitely be adding this to my holiday book list!
 
Pre-order your own copy here!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment