Page Links

Home      About      Reviews      Contact     

13 May 2013

May 2013 release: 'The Lying Game' by Tess Stimson


There are some things we are never meant to know . . .

Harriet Lockwood has never really bonded with her daughter, Florence, the way she has with her three sons. Then one day, she discovers why. The girl she’s raised for the last fifteen years is not her biological child. Zoey Sands is a single mother with a chaotic lifestyle. The one constant in her life is her daughter, Nell. Nothing can ever come between them – can it?

When Harriet turns up on Zoey’s doorstep demanding to see her biological daughter, the two families are plunged into a storm of bitter rivalries… and unexpected alliances.

Ever since I saw the cover of Tess Stimson's new novel, I've been excited about it. The gorgeous blue dress and red high heels really grabbed my attention, but so did the blurb! The story reminds me of the TV show 'Switched at Birth', which I really like, and I'm quite curious to read what Tess Stimson did with this particular storyline. What will happen to Harriet and Zoey and their daughters? If you're already just as intrigued by this novel as I am, be sure to pick up your own copy from the 23rd of May!

Click here to pre-order your copy now! 


No comments:

Post a Comment