Page Links

Home      About      Reviews      Contact     

5 March 2017

Upcoming Release: 'The Kicking the Bucket List' by Cathy Hopkins


Meet the daughters of Iris Parker. Dee; sensitive and big-hearted; Rose uptight and controlled and Fleur the reckless free spirit.

At the reading of their mother’s will, the three estranged women are aghast to discover that their inheritance comes with strings attached. If they are to inherit her wealth, they must spend a series of weekends together over the course of a year and carry out their mother’s ‘bucket list’.

But one year doesn’t seem like nearly enough time for them to move past the decades-old layers of squabbles and misunderstandings. Can they grow up for once and see that Iris’ bucket list was about so much more than money…

March has quite a number of promising book releases in store for us, and one of them is definitely Cathy Hopkins' 'The Kicking the Bucket List'. I was immediately intrigued by the title of this novel, and after reading the book description I straight away added it to my to-read list. I have to admit the fact that one of my favourite authors, Lucy Diamond, had some great things to say about this novel definitely also made me want to pick this up... So, fingers crossed I'll end up enjoying it as much as I hope I will!

Amazon.co.uk / Amazon.com / Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment