Page Links

Home      About      Reviews      Contact     

10 January 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten 2016 Releases I Meant To Read But Didn't Get To

'Top Ten Tuesday' is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. I love making lists, so this feature fits me perfectly! If you also take part in this feature or have any additions to my lists, please get in touch; I'd love to hear from you!
 
 
Top Ten 2016 Releases I Meant To Read But Didn't Get To (But TOTALLY plan to)

2016 was a great year when it comes to the books that were released. There have been numerous chick lit releases that I really planned on checking out as soon as they were released, but I somehow still haven't read them... Well, that's where today's Top Ten Tuesday list comes in! This serves as a reminder of some of the great 2016 releases I still haven't read, but really want to dive into as soon as possible...!

Be sure to share your own TTT's in the comments section below; I'd love to hear from you! 



1. 'Mistletoe on 34th Street' - Lisa Dickenson



I'm a big fan of Lisa's novels and just want to hide in a dark corner for the fact I still haven't read her last Christmassy release...!





2. 'We Were On a Break' - Lindsey Kelk



Lindsey Kelk is a chick lit queen and her novels have never disappointed me. So why haven't I read this yet...? I have no idea!




3. 'The Canal Boat Cafe' - Cressida McLaughlin



This book has been lying on my bookshelf, waiting for me, for quite a few months now, but I still haven't had the time to actually sit down and read it.




4. 'The Boy is Back' - Meg Cabot



Meg Cabot was my favourite author when I was a teenager and I'm so excited she's back with a new adult release. I still need to get a copy of this because I know it'll be a fabulous read.




5. 'Searching for a Silver Lining' - Miranda Dickinson



Miranda Dickinson is another example of an author who could write a simple shopping list and I'd probably still enjoy it. Her last release sounds like another amazing read and I really hope I will be able to check it out sometime soon.




6. 'Always with Love' - Giovanna Fletcher



I was so excited when I heard Giovanna Fletcher would release a sequel to her lovely debut 'Billy and Me' and I'm really excited to still have this novel waiting for me, but it's definitely time I finally pick it up...!




7. 'The House on Sunset Lake' - Tasmina Perry



The cover of this book is already more than enough for me to want to pick it up; gorgeous, just like the story inside, I think...!




8. 'The One We Fell in Love With' - Paige Toon



I've read so many good reviews of this novel, it just has to be a fantastic read.




9. 'On the Other Side' - Carrie Hope Fletcher



So excited about this debut novel and really hope I can pick up a copy sometime soon.




10. 'Letters from Lighthouse Cottage' - Ali McNamara



Another trustworthy author whom I know just won't disappoint me <3


No comments:

Post a Comment