Page Links

Home      About      Reviews      Contact     

21 December 2015

All I Want for Chirstmas Book Tag!

Christmas is slowly getting closer and closer; only a few more days left to go! In between all my reviews of this year's fantastic festive releases, I have another fun holiday-themed book tag to share with all of you. I found the 'All I Want for Christmas' book tag over at The Girl Who Read Too Much and think it's another fun way to blog towards Christmas 2015! Be sure to join in with the fun yourself by leaving a comment or posting the tag on your blog; don't forget to share the link! :)
 

1. What fictional character do you want Santa to leave under your Christmas tree?
I recently read Jenny Hale's 'Christmas Wishes and Mistletoe Kisses' and have to admit I developed quite a crush on the leading male character in the book, Nick! He's the typical busy businessman who has no time for silly nonsense around the holidays, but of course there's a woman who can convince him there's more in life than just work, work, work... Next to that, Nick has this absolutely amazing country house, so I wouldn't mind finding Nick with a lovely red bow around his head underneath my Christmas tree this year!
2. What character do you want to kiss under the mistletoe?
I wouldn't say no to a kiss from Mr. Darcy under the mistletoe, but at the end of the day I'd prefer to have my boyfriend there! ;-)
3. You write your Christmas list for Santa, what are the top 5 books on it?
Right now I really can't wait to read the following 5 novels:

'A Girl's Best Friend' - Lindsey Kelk
'A Night in With Audrey Hepburn' - Lucy Holliday
'The Marble Collector' - Cecelia Ahern
'A Parcel for Anna Browne' - Miranda Dickinson
'The Last Kiss Goodbye' - Tasmina Perry


4. It’s secret Santa at Hogwarts, what do you most want to receive?
Well, anything magic would be quite amazing, right?! I'd love one of those lovely Harry Potter photographs in which the people actually move and smile and talk. I'd love to have one of those pictures with my grandparents in it.
5. You get to the spend the day with the characters and movie adaptation actors from one fandom, what do you pick?
Oh god, I'm not really that much into particular fandoms, to be honest. Guess I'd have to go with Harry Potter, though, just because I think the characters are amazing and the cast from the films seems like they were one big warm family when making the films, so yes!
6. What fictional animal would you like to replace Rudolph and be able to meet on your roof?
A really big cute fluffy dog who would just jump on you and lick your face and love you unconditionally. I can't think of one particular fictional dog by name right now, but I know there have been numerous of them in several of the books I've read this past year and all of them were cute enough to replace Rudolph!
7. You invite 10 fictional characters to your new years eve party, who do you pick?
Alright, I've been thinking about this for quite a while now, but I think I've managed to come up with a top 10 that would result in a pretty good party!:

1. Angela Clark from Lindsey Kelk's 'I Heart...' series 
(she's so funny, I'd love to be friends her)

2. Eddie from Alexandra Browns' 'Carringtons' series
(you need someone who can get the party started, and there's no doubt Eddie could do just that)

3. Claudia from 'The Twelve Dates of Christmas' by Lisa Dickenson
(another one of my favourite female characters <3)

4. Freya Moorcroft from 'Appleby Farm' by Cathy Bramley
(Freya is such a fun personality and a hard worker, also good to keep in mind for when you need to clean up everything afterwards!)

5. Celeste Pretty from Carla Caruso's 'Pretty...' series
(Celeste is a planner and has her own business, and she's a great person!)

6. Ron Weasley from J.K. Rowling's 'Harry Potter' series
(I love Ron; who doesn't love Ron?)

7. Max Jennings from 'Sweet Girl' by Rachel Hollis
(Max is a friend you can count on and one who also happens to be an amazing baker!)

8. Nick Sinclair from 'Christmas Wishes and Mistletoe Kisses' by Jenny Hale
(Nick is gorgeous and has a gorgeous home where we can have the party)

9. Hayley Walker from 'One Wish in Manhattan' by Mandy Baggot
(I loved Hayley and immediately had to think of her when I read this question)

10. Captain Wentworth from 'Persuasion' by Jane Austen
(I wanted an Austen character and decided to go with Wentworth because I needed another man at this party and I think he would be great company)
8. What character would make a good Santa? (Doesn’t have to be appearance, personality counts too)
This is difficult! I automatically have to think of an older man with a white beard, though, and can't help but see Dumbledore from 'Harry Potter' as Santa, haha! At least he already has the magical element? Yes, I think he would do a great job!

No comments:

Post a Comment