Page Links

Home      About      Reviews      Contact     

4 October 2016

Autumn Book Tag

Normally I take part in the Top Ten Tuesday feature over at the Broke and the Bookish each Tuesday, but this week's topic (Top Ten Favourite Villains) just didn't speak to me, because I'm not a big fan of villains/bad guys. I couldn't really find the inspiration to come up with a list, so I just decided to do something else fun in the form of this Autumn Book Tag which I found over at The Quirky Book Nerd!

What is your favorite thing about autumn?
I love the fact that the weather is getting colder, especially since I'm not really a big fan of the summer and actually prefer colder weather. I also love the autumn colours; red, yellow, orange, brown.. The fact that the days are getting shorter, it becomes comfier to sit inside, and Christmas is slowly getting nearer, of course...!
What book reminds you of your school days?
There are quite a number of books that remind me of my school days, but the first one that immediately popped into my head as soon as I read this question is The Babysittersclub series by Ann M. Martin. I used to love those books when I was a teen and couldn't get enough of them <3
What cover reminds you of autumn?
'When We Fall' by Emily Liebert. Now that I'm actually looking at the cover up close it actually isn't as autumny as I thought it was, but it still reminds me of autumn nonetheless!
What is your favorite horror or Halloween story?
I have to admit I'm just not a horror/Halloween kind of person. Especially not horror. I just really don't enjoy it, so I also can't really name a favourite horror story because I honestly don't have one.
What is your favorite horror or Halloween film?
'Hocus Pocus', mainly because it's one of the only Halloween films I've ever seen that I actually really enjoyed and still enjoy, haha.

What fall book release are you looking forward to?
I know I am only supposed to pick one, but I couldn't. I'm incredibly excited that both Lindsey Kelk and Lisa Dickenson are releasing new novels this October and I can't wait to read both of them!

What autumn movie release are you anticipating?
I'm really looking forward to seeing 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them.'
What are the three books you plan to read this autumn?
I still have quite a number of titles on my TBR-list which I'm hoping to get through, but three books I'll definitely read in the upcoming few weeks are:

'The Singalong Society for Singletons' - Katey Lovell
'The Dress' - Jane L. Rosen
'Losing It' - Emma Rathbone


Happy Autumn everyone! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment